Your basic ITPro blog... What's going on at work, what I'm interested in.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time Warp!

I have a Google Alert set up for my name (vanity?). As you can probably guess, 99%+ of the time, this alert just returns me my own blog posts!  :-)

But, this morning, something really interesting came up.

I just looked through a window to my past!

This page sent me on a short jaunt, reading discussion posts I have published in 1995 and 1996! I have questions posted about GroupWise, Netware 3.12, network printing questions (still have those!), MSMail/Schedule+ (wow! I barely even remember that!), Windows for Workgroups 3.11, and more.

What a blast! I would have bet money that this history was lost forever.

I remember writing this post! Those were interesting days.

This is another fun one. Especially the rant by the last guy in the thread (note how big the patches are! hehe)

No comments:

Additional Info

My photo
email: support (AT) mangrumtech (DOT) com
mobile: 480-270-4332