Your basic ITPro blog... What's going on at work, what I'm interested in.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fantastic Read!

This isn't IT related, but I feel compelled to share...

I just finished reading "Miracles on the Water" by Tom Nagorski. I don't remember how I heard about this book, but I am glad that I did.

This book tells the amazing, inspiring, and extremely tragic tale of the people onboard the doomed SS City of Benares, a British liner bound for Canada and torpedoed my a German U-Boat. Among the 400+ people on board are 90 children, ages 5-15, sent by their families and government to the Americas to escape the ruthless onslaught of the Nazis.

I have no desire to re-tell the story here. I simply want to say... Read This Book! It is 320 pages you will not regret!

No comments:

Additional Info

My photo
email: support (AT) mangrumtech (DOT) com
mobile: 480-270-4332