Your basic ITPro blog... What's going on at work, what I'm interested in.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

RSS Readers...

It looks like I am not the only one who is frustrated with the fact that RssReader does not import/export its feed list as OPML. Luckily, this guy did something about it.

Now, I can test out using Outlook 2007 as my RSS reader. I have tried many different readers, apps and online services, but have always come back to RssReader. We will see how Outlook07 does.

What are you using as an RSS reader?

1 comment:

Cisco said...

I'm using Outlook 2007 on my desktop and love it. I spend a lot of time in my Outlook betweeen email, calendar, contacts, tasks, etc. It's nice to centralize the RSS to Outlook as well.

I just started using a program called Viigo on my Blackberry (they have one for Windows Mobile too) and really like it. Before I was having to hit each blog that I read through the internet browser. Now I have my blogs come into Viigo. It's great. Here's a link to Viigo for blackberry:

http://www.download.com/Viigo-BlackBerry-Edition/3000-7242_4-10662796.html

You can google search Viigo for Windows Mobile.

Additional Info

My photo
email: support (AT) mangrumtech (DOT) com
mobile: 480-270-4332