Your basic ITPro blog... What's going on at work, what I'm interested in.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

PowerShell Posts...

I am not going to be able to keep these as a daily post. This will likely be to the relief of some... It certainly will be to me. Some days, it only takes a minute, some days my solution is little more than a transliteration of the VB version. If I run across a particularly cool example of how PowerShell makes a script much easier, like this, I will post it.

Microsoft is committed to PowerShell as a technological base for their products. As a Microsoft ITPro, I want/need to learn as much as I can about it. But, I am going to shift the focus of this blog, just a bit, to be more about work-specific items.

No comments:

Additional Info

My photo
email: support (AT) mangrumtech (DOT) com
mobile: 480-270-4332